Welcome to our Blog. Come on in & find out what's happening with the Dybviks. :)

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

How We Began



We are Todd & Sonja Dybvik. We met while doing the Passion Play at North Heights Lutheran Church in Arden Hills, MN. We met in 2003 (when I was Sonja Lane) Our 1st date was 5/7/04, we got engaged on 5/7/05 and were married on 5/6/06. :) So that is how we began. We both agree that church is a good place to find the person God has for you to love. :)
The date on this picture should be 4/29/2006.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like being able to try and catch up with you. Looks like you are enjoying married life! I just got married this past May. I'm still going to Camp AN every year and this year I took Matt with me! Anyway glad to see your page hope to talk to you again.