Welcome to our Blog. Come on in & find out what's happening with the Dybviks. :)

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Introducing Matt & Heather Johnson

On Saturday afternoon our nephew, Matt Johnson, married Heather Brandis in Manistee, MI. Matt is in the Coast Guard, so he was in his dress blues.
"With this ring I the wed."

Our twin niece & nephew, Natalie & Nathan, were a bridesmaid & groomsman. They are Matt's brother & sister.


Mr. & Mrs. Matthew Johnson

Natalie & the flower girl............aren't they cute! :)

The wedding cake.

The groom's cake. :)

Natalie & Nathan at the reception. Todd blew some bubbles & I took the picture............we thought it turned out pretty good! :)

Heather & Matt's first dance as husband & wife.

Todd's stepdad, Jerry, & mom, Jan, dancing at the reception. Don't know how I captured that lighting but Todd & I think it's a pretty cool picture! :)

1 comment:

marilee said...

Oo Pretty cake. Nice groom's cake. When I was a kid, I wished that I could grow up to be the Mommy of twins and I would choose names for the kids - I'm pretty sure Natalie and Nathan were two of the names I chose. :)