Welcome to our Blog. Come on in & find out what's happening with the Dybviks. :)

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sledding & Baking...........

We watched Brenden, Tyler & Maddie on 12/29/09 for Jeremy & Kim so they could go to a meeting. It was a pretty nice day, so we played outside for awhile in the afternoon.


Tyler sledding on the hill across from our townhouse.



Maddie playing in the snow.


Brenden climbing the "snow-plowed mountain".



I was a little afraid that Maddie would be afraid of sledding down the hill............but she loved it!! Click on the picture to make it bigger & you can see she is laughing & having a great time. She wanted to sled down the hill again & again.........then she was sad when it was time to go in. :)




Later, Tyler & I made a chocolate cake. Maddie got up on Tyler's stool to watch me pour the batter in to the pan. I opened the oven door to put the cake in and when I turned around, I found this........................





.............Maddie had her fingers in the cake batter! :)



Mmmmmm...............it tastes good! :)


Tyler just wanted to get in on the picture action. :)

No comments: