Welcome to our Blog. Come on in & find out what's happening with the Dybviks. :)

Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Christmas Window 2009

We were watching Tyler & Maddie both weekends that we did The Christmas Window performances, so we got to have them in the production with us. That was so fun! They came out with Todd & me for the 1st song......Christmas Time.......and also came out with me for the song Joy to watch the ice skaters. :)

Mom, Tyler & Maddie before a performance.

Maddie hamming it up before a performance.


Sonja, Maddie, Tyler & Todd on the set of Christmas Time.

I was the coffe shop owner again. I had a new apron & my shop got a new look this year.


Tyler, Maddie & me.


Tyler, Maddie & me by the indoor skating rink where we watched three very good ice skaters skate to Joy. Maddie would often look & point in awe at the Christmas lights behind us on the trees. :) Tyler would say, "We go watch the skaters & then we go back to the nursery?" He loved playing in the nursery until it was their time to come out. :)
Watching the ice skating. The girls were very good. :)

Todd & I auditioned for the parts of two snow-people..............Snazzle & Annette. Todd got the part of Snazzle & I was the understudy for Annette. Todd was GREAT! :)


Todd as Snazzle the snowman. Isn't he handsome? :)


Snazzle & Annette
I was an angel for the songs Son of God and Jesus Saves. I really liked my costume.....it was pretty. :)


Todd was also one of the three kings. He is the one in brown closest to the manger.
The end of the song.................Son of God. :)

1 comment:

Keith said...

I am sorry I missed it. I would have loved to seen Todd as the Snowman. I am sorry I missed your birthday and did not call or send a card, Janelle and I have been busy.