Welcome to our Blog. Come on in & find out what's happening with the Dybviks. :)

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sonja's Birthday ~~ 12/9/07




Todd sent these beautiful flowers to my office for my birthday. He sent them a couple of days early because he wants to make a "show" for my co-workers to see. My boss, Martin, was impressed. I said, "Yeah, he's good!" Martin said, "He's setting a pretty high standard that the rest of us are not living up to." :)









We went to the Lake Elmo Inn for my birthday dinner because we had a gift certificate. (Thanks Matt & Lisa!!)

The outside of the inn was all decked out with lights for Christmas. The inside was decorated with lots of snow globes, a beautiful Christmas tree and lots of other decorations. Through out the restaurant, there were several display cases containing a collection of hundreds of interesting salt & pepper shakers.



We had a wonderful meal and topped it off with a slice of strawberry cheesecake on a Happy Birthday plate. We highly recommend this restaurant for a romantic evening. ;)

1 comment:

Lisa Anderson said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I am so glad you could make use of the gift certificate. Blessings to you both!