Welcome to our Blog. Come on in & find out what's happening with the Dybviks. :)

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I'm back........

I haven't been able to post for awhile because I had back surgery on 10/24 for a herniated disc. So I will try to catch up a little on some things we have done.

We went to watch our nephew, J.D., play football a few times this fall. He is #42 in the middle of the picture.


It was really fun and he is a good player. :)








We also went to watch one of Justin's basketball scrimmages. He made quite a few baskets that day & was fun to watch. :)




On Oct. 20th, we went to Sever's Corn Maze in Shakopee with Todd's mom & stepdad, his sister, Jamie, & our nieces, Emily & Sophia. I had never gone there before........it was really fun. :)


Todd & I at Sever's Corn Maze.






The day after my surgery, some of my favorite guys came to visit me in the hospital......besides my favorite guy, Todd, of course. Evan came with my sister, Angela, with a plant & balloon he picked out himself....



.....and J.D., Tyler, Justin & Brenden came with my sister-in-law, Kim. They brought me a raspberry shake from Culver's. Mmmmmmmmm!!! :)






Dr. Crowe said the surgery went very well and I have been recovering nicely. Thank you, everyone, for your prayers. I am very grateful for them. :)

1 comment:

Lisa Anderson said...

Welcome back to the posting world.