Welcome to our Blog. Come on in & find out what's happening with the Dybviks. :)

Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Christmas Window


Todd & I were in a new Christmas production at our church this year called The Christmas Window. It was about a boy named Tyler who learns about imagination & faith from a special friend (an angel?) & his grandmother by looking thru the Christmas Window. As you can see by the picture, I had my own coffee shop. The directors surprised me with my name on the shop because of my faithfulness in attending practices (& church services) very soon after back surgery.



Todd in his waiter costume with Mrs. Potts (our friend, Pat Ahonen) & Lumiere
(our friend, Matt Anderson) from the Be Our Guest scene.











Todd & I wore these fancy Victorian costumes for the Christmas Waltz scene. Isn't Todd handsome in his tux? This also made a great picture for our Christmas card. :)

Oh, Todd said I'd better include that he thought I was very beautiful in my fancy dress. :)












In the Biblical scenes, Todd was (in his words) one of the three wise guys..........here he is with his wise counterparts. (Rick Yapp & Barry Helgeson)

No comments: