Welcome to our Blog. Come on in & find out what's happening with the Dybviks. :)

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011

On Dec. 18th, Maddie was able to dress up as a nativity character for her Sunday School class. She chose to be an angel.
Tyler wanted to dress up for his Sunday School class, too. I told him that he would probably be the only one in his class dressed up, but he didn't care, he still wanted to dress up as a king. :)
Christmas Eve at Todd's brother, Kevin's house. He has a new tree that is very pretty.
We had a putting tournament in Kevin's new game room. Here I am taking my putts.............I won the tournament, so I will have to defend my title next year. :)

Add VideoTodd putting in the tournament.
We went to visit Grandma Vi on Christmas morning. Kevin, Grandma Vi, Todd & Mike.
Christmas at Todd's mom's house...............Sophia.
Emily
Christmas at Sonja's mom's house................J.T.
Tyler, Evan, Brenden, & Nicholas
Andrew
Maddie
Luke
J.D.
Justin
Alex
Christmas at our house the next day.
Todd & Sonja
Todd opening his big present......................
..............he was so excited about his train set.

No comments: