Welcome to our Blog. Come on in & find out what's happening with the Dybviks. :)

Friday, October 9, 2009

Hurry..........pick the apples.........


We're supposed to get our 1st hard freeze & some snow tonight, so I thought I'd better get over to Leonard & Denise's house & pick some apples off their tree if I wanted some this year. Nicholas came home from school and helped me pick apples. I didn't find as many good ones as I would have in September, but I got about a grocery bag & a quarter..........that ought to make a good amount of apple butter. :) Nicholas picked 20 apples himself & brought them proudly in to his mom.................I think he was dreaming of apple pie. :)

2 comments:

Pedro Garcia Millan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Keith said...

I missed going to the apple orchard with both you and Todd this fall. Maybe next year we can do it again.