Welcome to our Blog. Come on in & find out what's happening with the Dybviks. :)

Monday, July 21, 2008

July 4th Weekend in Duluth

Todd & I went to Duluth for the long 4th of July weekend. It was so nice to get away for a few days. :) We drove up on the 3rd & had dinner with our friends, Matt, Lisa & David Anderson because they were up there for a little mini vacation also. Then we spent the rest of the relaxing weekend at Todd's mom & stepdad's house.



I wanted to test out our new camera on a night shot. This is a picture of the pier & two lighthouses in the harbor at Canal Park in Duluth. I thought it turned out pretty good for my first try. I need to learn more about the different features on the camera so I can play around with it a little bit.

Todd's grandma (Grandma Vi) and brother, Kevin at our July 4th BBQ.

Todd & his step-dad, Jerry, and mom, Jan.

Grandma Vi :)

Todd & I both tried taking shots of the arial bridge when went to see the fireworks. This one of Todd's was the best one we got. We both agreed that we will have to try it again next year & bring our tripod. It is very hard to not wiggle the camera when taking night shots like that. :)

No comments: