Welcome to our Blog. Come on in & find out what's happening with the Dybviks. :)

Monday, June 23, 2008

A Picnic, A Bridal Shower & A Dinner Engagement.......Whew!

On Saturday, June 21st, we had a very busy day. It was the day of my friend, Janelle's bridal shower.......we had a family BBQ at my mom's house because Anthony, Heather & Andrew were in town.........and we had dinner at our friends, Dick & Cindy's house that night. We fit it all in and had a fun day!

I stopped at Mom's for about 15 minutes before leaving Todd there to get things set up for the shower. I was able to go back again for a little while before Todd & I went to dinner at our friends' house. So I got a few pictures of some of the kids. :)

Evan (5)

Nicholas (6)

Keith & Janelle at the bridal shower.
Janelle had Keith come to help open presents. Keith kept asking, "Where's Todd?" I told him that if I had known that he was going to be there, I would have brought Todd...........Todd like a good food spread. ;)

Janelle & Keith received a lot of nice things. It was a great shower!


Aunt Nana & Andrew (almost 6 months)

Andrew & Aunt Nana

Tyler (almost 2 years)

Maddie (almost 2 months)


DIck & Cindy's kids were very excited that we came to dinner. Matthew, Corey, Todd & Katie.

No comments: